Taking newborn care to new levels of excellence
The OUH Newborn Care Unit within Oxford’s John Radcliffe Hospital shares a site with a state-of-the-art children’s hospital meaning the best help and support is just a walk away.
Working at the forefront of Newborn Care, we are constantly on the look out for talented nurses to help with our growth and programme of constant improvement.
We Offer All New Recruits:
- Accommodation costs up to first month and deposit
- Individualised learning and development plans for new starters
- Neonatal course
- Internal promotion through linked grades up to Advanced Neonatal Nurse Practitioner
- Rotational Programme
- Links to Children’s Hospital, Children’s Critical Care and High Risk Maternity Services
- Regional Newborn Transport Service (jointly with Southampton)
- Terrific recently built clinical environment
- Commence as Clinical Support Workers whilst pending PIN numbers
- Generalist Bank Pay rates (and paid at grade)
- Salary Sacrifice scheme
- Links to research and academic opportunities e.g. AHSN